Kennedy kicks it at soccer!
Hunter is HUGE!
I took HD in for his 3-year check up and the kid has grown... not so much taller.
At two-years:
He weighed 27 lbs. (45 percentile)
He was 35" tall (76 percentile)
His BMI was 27th percentile
At three-years:
He weighed 36 lbs. (82 percentile)
He was 37" tall (34 percentile)
His BMI was 96th percentile
The doctor tells me not to put him on a diet, but to watch what he eats (doesn't that qualify as a diet?)
We like him just the way he is!
Livin' it up with the fam!
The coolest kids ever!
The cutest baby ever. Finally smiling!
He has wore his glasses like that for ages!
On the "Zoofari Express"
Kennedy goes to school! (and I didn't even cry)
Kennedy and her cute friend Katelyn
The girls and their mommies.





6 comments:
Hunter is adorable! Crewser is so sweet! And Kennedy is awesome at soccer!
I'm glad she had a great first day of Kindergarten!
Eli was the same way at 3. He is now about 38 pounds and 42 inches tall. He has slowed down a little, but he is still a big kid.
Crew is so cute and has changed a ton since I saw him. It's crazy! And Kennedy, WOW! I remember when she was a little babe and now look she is all grown up! Life flies! By the way, she is so stylish. I love her hair!
Wow, he's a big boy. I love it. He is adorable. I need to talk to you.
Our sweet lil' girls!!! Super cute pic's, I might borrow 'em for my blog! I LOVE your blog by the way, so cute! That's still a crack up about Hunter, he's totally adorable! YOUR kids are So dang cute!
Check it out - I totally just figured out how to find your blog! I know I'm an idiot. But yay, right?!
Kennedy looked so darn cute foe her first day!!
Post a Comment