Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hard week!

I know must of you didn't hear from me at all last week... let's just say it was a toughy. My job was highly stressful and that was most of it, but when my job is crazy, my house doesn't get clean, I am not the best mom, and not the best friend. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who knew I needed a little break, so he took me to dinner on Friday and since then it's like a whole new me. I am so thankful for people who want to help us help ourselves and for new days, new weeks, new months... times when you are able to start again, with a new attitude and a new outlook on life. Things are much happier now!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Sorry you had a bad work week! I feel for ya. I have been sick, and when I am sick my house goes to crap too. Ryan does his best and he is helpful but its just not the woman's touch...ya know? ;)