
This past Monday, Kennedy celebrated her forth birthday. UNFORTUNATELY, (I am really sad about this) my computer is kind of on its last leg memory wise and I cannot upload anymore pictures until I free up some disc space. I have been talking about getting an external hard drive for awhile, but keep justifying that does not qualify as a need... today I think it took a flying leap into that category! Anyway, I have the entire day in pictures but can't get them on my computer, so for now her birthday announcement will have to suffice. So far we have had to cancel her party twice due to the ever-persistent winter but we are hoping for this Saturday... keep your fingers crossed! Some of Kennedy's "birthday answers" this year were:
Favorite Color: PINK!
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fire-hydrant. (We cleared this up shortly, she meant fire-fighter.) and a mommy... she wants 4 kids.
What do you like to do? Ride my scooter! (She got one for her birthday)
It is so crazy to watch our little girl grow up and become so smart and mature. I love her zeal for life and her always happy attitude. She is really helpful. I love that she cares and is concerned for other people. She is patient and very intuitive to other's emotions. We you love, Kennedy!





4 comments:
That is a way cute invitation! She is such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Kennedy! I hope you get to have your party soon!
That invitation is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I might have to steal that idea later on in life!
We just bought an external hard drive last month. Our computer was doing the exact same thing. It's so annoying. We got a pretty good price for one online and have loved it. Good luck!
I can't believe she's four!
Hey Kira! How are you? I came across your blog on Justin Reeves blog! Your family is darling!
Jessica Padilla (Carter)
That turned out so so cute! I love that she wanted to be a fire hydrant. Your easter looked fun!
Post a Comment