Monday, March 31, 2008
Kennedy's Birthday
When we asked Kennedy what she wanted for her birthday dinner, she told us crab... expensive taste buds, huh? Since the Weight Family Easter Egg Hunt was planned for the evening of her birthday we did crab for lunch. I think mom and dad enjoyed Kennedy's birthday lunch as much as she did. After lunch we went to Jump on It and then opened Birthday presents... she loved it and said "It was a special day!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
This is Brandi from Dentrix. Jen gave me your blog adress. Your kids are getting so big and very cute. If you want to check out my blog it is wilkinsoncrew.blogspot.com
Looks like she had a great time! She likes crab?? That is so funny! Then you guys need to come out here and go to San Francisco's Fisherman's Warf and eat a FRESH caught that day crab! So what can you come?!? You can stay with us ;)
Kira this is fantastic!! I love blogs.
Hey! I can't believe your little girl is 4! Thats so exciting congrats! I don't think you'd know any other people I have on the blog list- other than the Slades- but you never know! Small world here in PG haha. Tell your husband thanks for the job advice to Justin. He interviewed at PGHS today, and is really hoping to get that since its so close. But if it doesn't work out he will talk to Jay for sure. And yes, we need to get together sometime for sure!
Hey looks like a really fun party! I have wanted to go there but i was worried it was more for older kids but... it looks like you guys had a great time so mabey i will try it out.
yay for blogs! Ok, so i'm really excited to check your blog daily, that is my routine, unless something drastic has happened. I want to give you my email: hotmelmail123@yahoo.com. Email me so I can get these pictures to you! It was great to see you again today- good times at the park!
I got my girl's Easter Dresses at Macy's! The picture doesn't even do them justice! You should see them in persom! Jackie is my sis in law that you met.
FYI I am coming to Utah on the 26th thru the 3!
Post a Comment