


Yeap! It is true and it happened about 3 weeks ago. Hunter is walking. I couldn't be happier (although I do miss the days I didn't find my perfume and Kennedy's Littlest Pet Shop Toys all over the house.) I guess Hunter just wanted to do it on his own time. He is still in therapy and will be until he is doing a bit more climbing and maybe some running, but they feel confident that everything is and will be okay. I feel like I knew all along that Hunter would be fine, it is just hard to not see your baby progress like he should. The sad part is now that he is walking and talking so much I hardly feel like he is a baby anymore, but I am sure happy that my little boy is going so great. I love you, Baby Bear.







4 comments:
Hey, we are in PG at my parents... They are in Jerusalem for the next few months. We will probably still be here when they get home though :) Read my very first blog it tells all!! Also, good for your little guy my little buddy only does about 3-4 steps all in good time I guess.
Yay for Hunter! I can't believe how big he is! Mobility is both a great thing, but a curse at the same time! LOL
That's awesome, wow, makes the picture on the right look WAY old. He looked like a baby then, now he's a toddler.
HEY!!! That's so fun to see! Hunter looks like such a little man! so cute!!!
Post a Comment