Sunday, March 30, 2008
Preparing for the Easter Bunny...
In our house, mom and dad buy the baskets and the candy. But we dye Easter eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide. We didn't do it this year until Friday before Easter because we were SO busy. But it sure was fun. It is one of our favorite Easter traditions. Jay always makes the BEST designs. He is way more talented than I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
your family keeps getting more and more adorable!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY!! I totally remmeber when she was born and holding teeny tiny baby Kennedy! Man time flies!
oh...ps.. I have my pics on a jump drive/flash drive they have so many names but it plugs into the USB and I LOVE it! It holds about 3K pics and I got it at Costco for $40 I think.
Post a Comment