Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Schrader Egg Hunt

Some more of Kennedy's fun cousins! Savanah and Makayla.
Hunter was way into Easter this year. He really loves putting things in things, like blocks in buckets, anything in bags, stuff in his pockets... so this was heaven for him. He kept walking around saying "baski, baki" (Basket, basket). He is so much fun!
Kennedy and Brielle... favorite Schrader cousins!
All the Schrader cousins! Bottom: William, Brielle, Makayla, Avery, Savanah, Hunter, Kennedy, David. Top: Malynne, Amanda, Makenna, and Connor.

Each year my mom and dad, being the great grandparents they are do a big egg hunt for all the grandkids. This year it was at Eric and Tiffany's. It was so fun for Kennedy to see Brielle again and the rest of her cousins. We always have a great time when we all get together. It is great to have such awesome families; and it really makes it easier to remember what Easter is all about when you are surrounded by the blessings that Christ gave his life for. I am grateful for a great family.

1 comment:

teamw said...

we find out in May what we're having. don't worry there'll be a post! I am excited..I kinda think it's a girl but who knows! you got a 50/50 chance right?

I re-read my post and I must have been way too tired to be explaining things...too funny:)