
Yeap, I did it. I chopped the hair. This is shorter than I have ever gone. I knew I wanted to do it, with the spring coming I always feel ready for a change and my long hair was getting too nappy. I have had LOTS of comments, both good and bad ranging from "Why did you do that?!" (It's okay, just say you don't like it.) To "I love it, Kira, Super cute!" Anyway, what matters is that I like it. It is a fun change.





8 comments:
I LOVE it!! Its so dang cute! Its a good change!
I LOVE it also! I am glad you decided to do it. I think it is good for your face shape. You're tempting me...
I don't know who told you they don't like it, or eluded to that, but I love it! It's really cute.
P.S. Does Jay like it? He matters most.
P.S.S. What is Steph doing up at 6:27 in the morning? yuck Steph! (look above)
HA! No kidding Steph quit worrying and go back to bed! And yes Jay likes my hair.
I LOVE IT!!! I think it is SO cute!
I LOVE IT!!! I think it is SO cute!
Post a Comment