Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coolest Date EVER!


You know those days you leave the camera in the car and are so bummed you did?! That was Saturday! Jay and I went to Thanksgiving Point for the tulip festival and rented Segways. It was SO much fun! I highly recommend it!

7 comments:

sstevens said...

I'm glad that stinky girl was nice to you and let you go. How did the segway's go for you? Camera, I wish you had taken a camcorder!

bladenfamily said...

How fun! How much were they to rent? that sounds so cool...i'm jealous.

Kristin said...

Looks like a ton of fun! We were planning on going to see the tulip this next week, we'll have to check out those things!

Naomi said...

Kira! It's Naomi- your children are darling! Isn't it crazy how time flies. We are moving the first week of May- so we are up to our ears in boxes right now. I'm so glad that we have these blogs so we can keep in touch!

Lindsay said...

Kira,
Good to hear from you. Your kids are so dang cute. I cannot believe how big Kennedy is. WOW! Time flys! You and Jay look so happy and things seems to be going good. I am so happy to find you in the blogging world. I see Naomi has posted above me. Love that girl. We will be home in Utah in July I will try to keep you updated when. I would love to see you and Jay and your cute little kids! Maybe a bar-b-que?

Tristan said...

Too bad you didn't have the camera! How much fun was that? Sounds like a cool date!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Ok, so I got to go to the tulip festival (i'll be posting pictures)and it was just beautiful! What a fun date! You know, I think on of those cool rides would be the only way I could convice my husband to go and look around at the flowers. Glad you had fun!!