Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Point....

Kennedy and her cute cousins at Thanksgiving Point
A cold Utah Spring day

Good hills to roll down!



Between the tulip festival, my sister's lunch, our Segway date, family night, and baby animal day, we have been to Thanksgiving Point about seven times in the past 2 weeks. We love it! It is a special place for our family!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

How cute are you guys? Okay, so we'll be in Utah in like 11 days. Send me your address and phone number so we can get in touch when we get there. I am not missing another chance to see you!

Lindsay said...

This makes me miss my sisters. Sisters are the best!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

oh I just loved the tulip festival. I don't blame you for going so many times in last while. glad you have enjoyed it every time. :)