Monday, April 7, 2008

General Conference


I love Conference weekend! I think Conference is so inspired. It is refreshing and always helps me to remember what is really important. I always feel the spirit so much and love the time I am able to listen to the prophet and the other authorities. Some of my favorite talks this year were Elder Russel M. Nelson's, Elder David Bednar's, and Elder M. Russell Ballard. (I will share quotes when they are avaliable on Thursday). I am so thankful for my membership in our church and for the opportunity I have to know and recognize the spirit in my life.

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Elder Ballard's was my very favorite! I love conference too!!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Hey wasn't conference great! You are so cute and I love that we are still in the same ward.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

conference is basiclly amazing!!!