
(It was worse than it looks) Hunter had found a baggie or jelly beans and ripped them open with his teeth. He ate a few. Sucked on and spit out the ones he didn't like and threw them around the house. Kennedy and I cleaned it up and put the Jelly Beans in a cup... which he pulled off the counter. I moved it to the computer desk and he pulled it down from there too. (I have no idea why I didn't just throw them away!) I am still finding Jelly Beans... crazy kid!





3 comments:
Oh my gosh we have SO been there. The other day I was in the other room and it was strangley quiet which is not a good thing Lukas is super loud. I go into the kitchen and Lukas has gotten into daddy's lunch box. Normally no big deal however there were gumballs. Blue and green ones to be exact and they were all in his mouth and he was drooling all over the floor and his shirt and pants. Thank goodness for oxy clean spray. I don't have anything to compare too but he sure does keep me busy
I know how you feel. He's so cute. You'll laugh about this later when you aren't finding jelly beans anymore. Boys are totally different!
I'll be honest, I am a bit nervous for a boy! Ah! Well, I guess I'll just have to figure it out. I can't blame him, it would want to spit the nasty ones out and eat the rest, too.
Post a Comment