
Kennedy cracks us up! Yesterday before her party I asked her to come inside and make her bed before her party she responded by telling me she had to stay outside and practice her "scooter skills"... I died laughing. Guess she's seen Napoleon Dynamite a time or two?
Friday on the way home from Jay's mission reunion Kennedy was telling us her foot felt like dots and salt. I was trying to figure out what she was saying when I realized she was telling us her foot was asleep! It is so funny that she chose to communicate that to us by saying her foot felt like salt... makes sense though.





2 comments:
what a cute b-day girl! looks like you guys had tons of fun! totally made me miss family and friends back in UT!
I love your website for your wedding bus too. I hope all goes well for you with that and you're having fun!
Your kids are so adorable, I can't believe how much they have already grown up since I was in the ward. I am glad we exchanged blogs so that we can keep in touch more then the occasional BUNCO!
Post a Comment