1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Hunter! Such a funny guy.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Getting myself and Hunter ready for the day.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I was on a boring conference call for work.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I had a 10 1/2 lb. darling baby boy :) and then had surgery :(
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Kira Weight"- to enter my conference call.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Humm, nothing so far... I better go get some H2O
7. What color is your hairbrush? silverish-blue
8. What was the last thing you paid for? I had to check my budget... dinner at Subway, Monday night.
9. Where were you last night? HOME... all night long
10. What color is your front door? White
11. Where do you keep your change? zipper pocket in my wallet/ cup on the dresser
12. What’s the weather like today? colder than I want it to be... I am ready for Spring!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Could I be asked a harder question??? I love it, almost all, but I like.. Blue Bunny Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate the very best... it is heaven.
14. What excites you? How about who?... Jay!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? not until it grows out some more.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.
17. Do you talk a lot? Yes.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Way too many. At work I have to refer to them by their last names.
20. Do you make up your own words? HA! Yes!
21. Are you a jealous person? Um, honestly I would say Yes!
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Andrea- girl I work with.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kennedy!
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Natalie.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Sweet! Congratulations!"
26. Do you chew on your straw? not so much.
27. Do you have curly hair? nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Errands, return movies, vacuum to repair place...
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I try my best to keep rude people out of my life... I hate them.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Good N Plenty
31. Will you get married in the future? No.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I am Legend.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Jay... I lllloooovveee him!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night.
35.Are you currently depressed? nope
36. Did you cry today? No. Can you believe it?
37. Why did you answer and post this? cause I was on a LONG conference call.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey!
So the Blogapalooze group is just a bunch of women all over the country that read each other's blogs and comment. Most life in Cali or Utah, but some are out east. I have met some of the Cali women and they are so fun! It is just a big group of friend that want to meet in person, so we are having a party at BYU on May 1st. So I will be in Utah from April 26-May 3rd...so we TOTALLY have to get together!!
So I love how you did this post while on a conference call, that is definately something I would do!
multi tasker! I am surprised you were on the phone and did this at the same time! good for you! hopefully thats a skill i can pick up haha
Post a Comment