

Last week Kennedy found my old sleeping bag and asked me if it could be hers. Since Jay and I have new ones I told her sure. Next thing I knew she'd hauled it upstairs and was testing it out in her room. I decided it was okay and this is where she has been sleeping since. I wonder how long it will last!(Funny story, the first night in the sleeping bag she ran into our room in the middle of the night and told me there were bees in the sleeping bag...)






6 comments:
So funny... Lincoln has a Bob the Builder sleeping bag that he would sleep in every night if I let him! You're a nicer mommy than I am!
We're going to be in town May 12th-29th for Jeremy's sister's wedding. We would LOVE to see you guys this time around. Can we set something up? E-mail me and we'll chat.
That is awesome, I will guess that the floor things won't last much longer but you never know with kids!
So funny! Sometimes, I kinda miss being a kid and discovering things that are so new and fun! You have such cute kids!
sleepouts are the best when you're a kid! thats fun for her, and you too!
I love it, I used to do that too. Sometimes sleeping bags are just more comfy! What a cutie!
She will be an expert camper! Her future husband will love that she can sleep anywhere so long as she has that sleeping bag :)
Post a Comment