Summer time means lots and lots of BBQs and outdoor parties for our family! We love summer and it is especially great to have Jay home with us for so long, it is so awesome that he has a job that allows him to spend so much time with his family. Here are some pinata pictures from last weekend's Schrader June birthday party.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
How fun! That makes me miss being around our big families. You guys always look like you have so much fun when you get together with everyone!
Happy Birthday, Jay!
Oh my goodness! I'm glad you finally gave me some stuff to get caught up. I felt like I didn't know what was going on with you!!! How fun. You've been having a good summer. We're looking forward to seeing you soon. Let me know exactly when you're coming when you get a minute!
seriously, I miss UT so much more than I thought I ever would! all the fun family things to do!(that don't involve 1/2 your savings just to go)
I didn't know Jay and Carlton's bdays were only 3 days apart, Carlton turned 30 on the 8th, to crazy! Tell the boy HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!
and no, we don't have ANY ideas for names yet...any sugestions?
Kira! I am so happy you left a comment on my blog. I'll be honest...I actually saw your name on Amanda's and stalked you and didn't tell you-I wasn't sure if you'd remember me! Anyway, I love your pics of girls camp...don't you love being with the YW. I know exactly what you mean acting like your a teen again! That's so funny we went to girls camp together. And I was thinking about the St. George trip with the Weights...then you marry into the family! That's awesome! How is Aaron? You'll have to tell him hi and tell him THANKS for inviting me to his wedding! Just joking! Well take care, I'm glad we can keep in touch better!
By the way...your kids are ADORABLE! You have a very cute family!
Looks like a party! Isn't summer just a great time to hang, and eat, and spend time with those you love?! so great :)
So yes I am a blog stocker. But i think it's okay if I used to know you right. Anyway's you family is beautiful. It's crazy to see how everyone has turned out. I love it.
Nichole Blades (Bronson)
Post a Comment