Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lavender Festival

Hunter at the end of the day... pooped! Guess it is always a fun day when everyone is tired afterward...
Kennedy at the end of the day... pooped!
Going on the wagon ride.
Kennedy loves nothing more than riding ponies! This pony had a braid, so that made it especially special.
Hunter riding the ponies. If you know Hunter well, you know that this is his happy face.
After the Tea Party we ran into Aqua Fairy, she gave Kennedy some Fairy Dust!
Kennedy with her lavender plant and Peppermint Fairy.
Lavender Fairy and Kennedy. Getting some lavender lemonade and lavender cookies (the cookies were SO good).
Lavender Fairy, Rose Fairy, Aqua Fairy, and Peppermint Fairy.
Kennedy so happy at the Fairy Tea Party.
Playing fairy get to know you games.
Kennedy was the most dressed up little fairy there. She looked great. Because of being so dressed up, she got lots of fairy attention. It was great.

I wasn't super excited to go, because of the lengthy drive and having the kids without Jay, but since I had to drop off some items for a wedding in Springville, I figured I was already half way there and so we went. My parents agreed to come along which made it much more fun and easier for me with the kids. I am SO glad we went! It was such a fun experience. There was SO much to do and both kids (and myself) had a really great time. Kennedy attended the Fairy Tea Party (which was awesome), the kids rode ponies, we got real Mango popsicles, Kennedy and I went on a man-operated medieval ride. We played games, watched horse shows, went on a wagon ride. There was a kids tent with games and face painting. There were also paddle boats, but we didn't get a chance to do that because after spending 3 1/2 hours there, and as you will see by photos above...by the end of the day... the kids were pooped!

No comments: