Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A fun trip to the zoo!




These ducks were one of the coolest things we saw while at the zoo. It was so cute to see little baby ducks following their momma. Hunter loved it too. Ducks are one of his favorite animals.




The car ride home... after the zoo we went to dinner . It was a good time. We love the times we get together as a family.

Since it has truly been forever since I last posted I am trying to quickly catch up with all the things our family has been doing over the past month. Let me just say that it has been busy. I think it is an easy assumption for people to think that since Jay is a teacher we just play all summer long and while that is true... it is crazy! I have been planning girls' camp, going to girls' camp, attending Kennedy's t-ball games, swimming, doing weddings, Jay has had scout camps and together we have been so busy! So, I apologize for not updating our blog very often. Hopefully these few posts can catch you all up. We love you all!

2 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Totally understandable! I on the other hand, hang out at home because its so darn hot and I'm prego... Enjoy as much of the summer as you can, do it for me. :) I want to take Amelia to the zoo. I basically think she would love it! Was Hunter into the Animals? Amelia is almost 18 months old and I'm wondering if she is old enough to enjoy seeing all of the animals-- from a stroller.

sstevens said...

Holy hair! Hunter looks so cute in these pictures. He has so much cute hair. And the duckies are adorable.