Everyone is happy for dad to come home!!!(Again... something else I didn't dare to post until Jay returned home)
On Thursday night as Kennedy was saying her nightly prayer she prayed for daddy, that he would be happy and return home safely. After she finished her prayer she looked up at my with her big green eyes and said "Mom, I think I am going to cry because I miss daddy." I took her in my arms and held her while we both cried together. I explained to Kennedy how lucky we are to have a daddy that is able to be home with us so much. He makes our family special.
We love our time together as a family and are so happy to have such an amazing father to lead us.





3 comments:
I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog, so I am just gonna leave this one comments.
Your kids are so cute! Kennedy is the sweetest! Hunter is such a boy! He is normal, don't worry he is just being a boy (my sister has 5 and are they same way no matter what age).
I hate it too when Ryan goes out of town! I don't blame you for not posting! Glad you survived and he got home safe!
I miss Strawberry Days! Makes me homesick a little for PG!
I loved the Fairy Tea Party! That is so cute! And the Thanksgiving Point pics are so fun!
You are such a good Mom!
oh how sad! Amelia already cires when her daddy leaves. I don't know how little kids handle such sorrow in their lives... probably because the excitement of daddy coming home helps to counteract some of it. I'm glad he's home with the fam, and Kennedy has her daddy again!
I love your new background!
Post a Comment