
Monday: Family swimming at the pool.
Tuesday: Concert in the Park with free Strawberries and Cream (my favorite)
Wednesday: Children's Parade- Kennedy was all excited to do this but when it came down to it, she wouldn't let me leave, and was hot, and didn't want to ride her scooter. When she was done, she said it was fun but she didn't want to do it next year...
Thursday: Rodeo! Kennedy did Mutton' Bustin and got 64 points! Again, if there was one time I wish the batteries in my camera didn't die... but the rodeo photographer got a great picture!
Friday: HuckFinn Day at the park! So much fun for the kids. Hunters favorite was riding the horses and Kennedy's was the face painting.
Saturday: The big parade.
Jay's favorite part of Strawberry days: The RodeoKira's favorite part of Strawberry days: Strawberries and Cream
Kennedy's favorite part of Strawberry days: Barrel Racing at the Rodeo
Hunter's favorite part of Strawberry days: The big parade (we think anyway)

Since as long as Jay and I can remember Strawberry Days has been a part of our lives! I love that it is a week long and not just a few days like the other cities. We did everything there was for us to do. We had so much fun and can't wait until next year!
Lovin' our time together at the rodeo!





1 comment:
I had no idea Strawberry Days was so much fun! I've heard of it before but wow... we'll have to take advantage of that when we get back to Utah (someday...) I can't believe Kennedy did the rodeo thing! That was always my favorite part of the Spanish Fork rodeo whenever we went!
I love all the new posts... I've missed you!
Post a Comment