So, I got up early this morning and noticed Kennedy was out of her blankets. When I pulled her covers up I heard her say "... that we can have fun. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I died laughing, Kennedy was full on praying in her sleep! Aw, so cute!
2 comments:
that has got to be one of those proud mom moments where you know you're doing things right and they're sinking in!
That is a 'Proud Mom' Moment if I ever heard one for sure! I think thats so cute! Sorry I didn't call on Monday, my baby has had a cold all week, we are blessing him tomorrow so I am hoping he'll be ok by then. I am in Park City all next week, but maybe the week after that we can get together! I will be all free by then! Whats your schedule like?
Post a Comment