Unfortunately, we may not have another solo, away-from-home, date for a few months. But this one was a good semi-finale. We went with our great friends, the Reeves, to Tepanyaki, and to see the movie Angels and Demons. I never would have picked that show for myself, but liked it a lot! Justin and Ashley, we will miss you and little Corgan tremendously! Thanks for being such awesome friends! Love your guts!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Date Night!
Unfortunately, we may not have another solo, away-from-home, date for a few months. But this one was a good semi-finale. We went with our great friends, the Reeves, to Tepanyaki, and to see the movie Angels and Demons. I never would have picked that show for myself, but liked it a lot! Justin and Ashley, we will miss you and little Corgan tremendously! Thanks for being such awesome friends! Love your guts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love the pics! And we had so much fun. We gotta get together again soon when you guys are all settled with a new babay!
Post a Comment