After visiting the OB today I found out I am dilated to a 3. I have had many subsequent phone conversations regarding the pregnancy, positioning of the baby, the pressure on my lower belly, my pregnant issue of having to pee all the time, etc.
Unforuntately, Kennedy has repeated much of these conversations back to me. Making me a bit more cautious of things I say over the phone.
Some of the things she's said today:
"So, you just walk the streets dilated to a 3 and soon the baby will just fall out your chach!" (OOPSY!)
"He lays on your blatter all the time and then when you sneeze or cough, sometimes you pee, huh?" (Uh, TMI hearing my daughter discuss my incontinence issues!)
"So, he's on his way. Huh, mom? Pretty soon he won't be kicking the crap out of you."
Like I said, some things just sound better coming out the mouth of an adult. My 5-year old is way too mature and understands way too much, but she is, afterall, still a 5-year old. Maybe I should keep my chach conversations limited to a private room or to texting :)





4 comments:
Snort ha ha ha! That is too funny. I am laughing out loud right now.
Yeah, Tim and I were giving each other looks when Amelia would repeat our "What the heck!" and "Oh crap!"
We have learned since then to watch more cauciously all things coming out of our mouths.
But Kennedy repeating whole conversations!? Smart girl!
I totally have this problem with Maddie! She got me in trouble with my sister-in-law a few months ago. She told her I said something, but she told it to her backwards and so it was WAY worse!
I have to watch what I say too!
haha! I can definitely see Kennedy doing that. Are you ready for #3? He is almost here!
Post a Comment