One thing I love about working is that I have made so many great, long-lasting, friends. Julie, the awesome planner, got us all coordinated for a BBQ on Saturday. It was so fun to see everyone. A lot of people couldn't make it, (we missed you, Suzanne). But we had an awesome time! While there, Hunter feel off some monkey bars and was hanging on with his forearms. I ran to get him and about put myself into labor... too bad it didn't work! :(
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
"Reunion" BBQ
One thing I love about working is that I have made so many great, long-lasting, friends. Julie, the awesome planner, got us all coordinated for a BBQ on Saturday. It was so fun to see everyone. A lot of people couldn't make it, (we missed you, Suzanne). But we had an awesome time! While there, Hunter feel off some monkey bars and was hanging on with his forearms. I ran to get him and about put myself into labor... too bad it didn't work! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So sorry I couldn't come!!! Looks like you had a blast. I was so swamped on Saturday. You know how that goes :). Next time for sure - I want to see the new baby!!!!
Kennedy is awesome at picture taking!
Post a Comment