So, I blame it solely on the pregnancy but it seems like lately I cannot get a thing done and it is driving me nuts. (Hopefully my mother doesn't read this, or I will totally hear it from her: "You can't do everything. You expect too much of yourself." etc.) Anyway, I understand that I am at 37 weeks and feeling super pooped, but everyday it's the same story.
- I create my list.
- I accomplish about 30 - 60% of the items on that list (reminder: 30- 60% is an F! Or at the least not a passing grade!)
- I apologize to Jay (Who most likely could care less that the house didn't get vacuumed and he gets to eat out instead of a home cooked meal) and tell him that tomorrow will be better...
- My list grows, I add on yesterdays items to today's list... and
- The next day is no better.
I understand that it is okay to take a 30 minute nap in the afternoon, but I seriously do not feel good about myself when I do it. BLAH!
Maybe I should just learn from my daughter, her to do list including only to go swimming and go to Kangaroo Zoo! Ah, the life of a 5-year old!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Kira,
You are fabulous! You are every woman. Thanks for posting this. Don't forget to add "create a baby" on your list and check it off every day.
You are a Mom being such is the busiest most demanding most important job in the world. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're awesome!!
I felt the same way when i was pregnant with Braden , But you are an amazing person ,mom , wife, friend and everything else. Sometimes you need a rest for yourself and sit down and smell the flowers life is to short.Let me know if you need any help when you have the baby.
Post a Comment