Thursday, May 21, 2009

He's Here!


We are so happy to have our little guy here!  Crew was born yesterday after a super smooth delivery.  He weighs only 8 lb. 1 oz.!  When he was born I asked my doctor "Why is he so small?!"  He quickly reminded me that an 8 lb. baby is not small, but rather, my other babies were huge!
Kennedy and Hunter are great with him and so excited to have him here.


He definitely looks like he belongs in our family.  He has more hair than the others have had, it's a rockin' reddish blonde color.  He is alert, active, and healthy.  We are so blessed to have our baby here and healthy.  Thanks everyone for your thoughts, calls, visits, and prayers.

14 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations on having another baby. He is adorable. That's funny that this whole time you didn't know Nettie was Spencer's wife. Small world isn't it. Nettie does not have a blog, nor does she follow blogs. I think she has something against them or something. She does have a myspace but I am against myspace and don't have her name or anything. I do have her e-mail address though, it's nettiegage@yahoo.com.

:: ashley :: said...

I want to meet him! Let me know when you are up for visitors-- congrats!!

Tristan said...

He's adorable!! I love his hair! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see him!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! He looks super healthy- and from what I can see- adorable! Red hair is the best! :) I hope you recover quickly and that you enjoy every moment with your sweet little Crew!

bladenfamily said...

Congrats! What a cute little guy! He does look like he belongs in your family! You're gonna love the red hair!!

Teri said...

Congrats! What a perfect little guy!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Good job Jay and Kira!! He's adorable, just like the other two. Can't wait to meet him!

Kristine said...

Congrats congrats congrats! I'll be over soon to visit!

Rochelle said...

He is so cute! Congratulations guys! We never figured out a time to get together while we're here. I just can't bring all of our kids around a brand newborn. Maybe just I can come one day or something? E-mail me. I would love to see you!

Loralee said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Steven and Jennifer said...

congrats guys! He is an adorable new addition to your perfect little family!

Britt said...

Congratulations! How exciting, welcome to the world of being a mother of three. It's fast paced and super awesome! Love Brittany

H and E said...

Congrats...he is so beautiful! I love the strawberry blonde hair, not that i am biased or anything! Your children are beautiful!

Winter mama said...

He is a cutie Kira.. Congrat...Let us know when we can visit to meet him.