Friday, May 15, 2009

Update!

So, over the past week I've been BUSY!  I often use blog posting as my "reward" for when I get all my "jobs" done.  Over the past little while, that has not happened!  I have been busy cleaning house, planting flowers, running errands, working, budgeting, businessing, washing clothes, folding clothes, sorting clothes, moving clothes, etc... (AKA: Getting ready for BABY!)
On May 8th, I was dilated to a 3; on the 13th, I was dilated to a 4 1/2.  The doctor says the baby is already stationed and very ready to come.  I have had more contractions with this baby than I had with the others (prior to induction) and feel like I have progressed further this time than with the others.  (With HD I was at a 6 when induced).  My doctor doesn't think we will last until the induction date, but I am not in agreement.  I NEED to at least last until Saturday at 8:00 pm.  My life is WAY too busy to have a baby this weekend, after that I will be free though.
I figure if I can be in "labor" without being in pain, why not?!  Just means I have less work to do in a few days!  
Anyway, that's it...

4 comments:

Tristan said...

That is crazy! If you go into labor this weekend you need to txt me!

Lindsay said...

Good luck! What an exciting time! I will be thinking of you this Saturday!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Only time will tell! I hope Crew comes before your induction date. So exciting! :)
And just a heads up- babies don't wait for any one or any thing!

squick said...

Hope it's soon! Did you go to the BBQ today? I had too much going on to make it.