Sunday, November 11, 2007

Date Night

I don't know if I should rave about Jay or about the movie we saw; so I will do both. First off, I love it when Jay and I get a date night. It definitely happens less frequently than before the kids, so it really seems extra special when we get to spend time alone and out of the house. I love Jay, so much and I love the time we get to nurture our friendship and relationship. He really is my favorite person in the world and I LOVE being with him. Last night we went to see the best show I have probably seen in a long time. It made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and then cry. Jay and I both HUGE fans of The Office and Steve Carell, so I knew we would like this, but not nearly as much as we did. It was great. I highly suggest it.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Wow, its been like 2 years since Ryan and I have had a "Date Night" Its so hard to go out with no family around to watch my kids. I do let other people watch Maddie, but I just feel Katelyn is too young. I really want to see that move too. Ryan and I love The Office and Steve Carrel

Rochelle said...

I cannot wait until we can see that movie! I'm so glad you liked it and had a fun date night together!

Rochelle said...

Guess what? We're coming home for Christmas! We would love to see you guys sometime while we're home... let us know when we could get together with you! We'll be there December 15th. Book us now before our families take all the time! :)