Kennedy even got to get into the glue and scissors with this project. She really enjoyed it. This was her favorite sticker because it was a fluffy lion... all those corny stickers I have saved for a century are sure handy now that I have kids.
Hunter loved the present so much, he kept following us around the house to get his hands on it! I am sure he will forget about it by Christmas...
This year I was visiting with my sister-in-law's good friend who suggested making Christmas more about giving by having your children make gifts for each other. While I think HD is still too little to understand this, Kennedy surely is not. So, we started saving juice lids and used one of his old formula cans and some stickers... and ... voila... a great handmade Christmas gift that Kennedy will love giving as much as Hunter will love receiving. Kennedy also later made Daddy's Christmas gift. I am excited to start this new tradition.





No comments:
Post a Comment