Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

CHEESE! What a poser!
Hunter has this fun "trick" Jay teaches our kids this when they are just infants, it is "friends" they touch pointer fingers and it is just a cute little gesture. It is funny when Hunter tried to do "friends" with people who have no idea what he is doing.
Hunter has become the smileyest, cutest little boy lately. He was right at home hanging out with all the guys! (No pants because it was too hot, he normally is fully clothed, I promise.) Notice how Jay and his brothers all look so similar. I am not the only sister-in-law who has mixed them up before :)
I love these kids!
Conner, Kennedy, and Grace... too cute.

Thanksgiving really is a good holiday. The older I get, the more I enjoy it. When I was little I really thought it was a pointless holiday where all you did was eat and then watch football. Well, now that I LOVE football (and don't mind food much either) and hopefully am a bit more mature, I really enjoy this time spent with good friends and family. I really am blessed and very lucky to have all the things I have. This year we spent the year with Jay's brother, Mitch. It was fun and really relaxing... exactly what we wanted.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

We have a Connor and a Grace in our family too! (Connor is a nephew) How funny...