The weather on Halloween night this year was perfect! We were able to go trick-or-treating for a LOOONG time (way too long), but Kennedy still wasn't done. This year Jay and I both took the kids and met up with Eric, Tiffany and kids. She got TONS of candy. (So check out Kennedy's trick or treat bucket. That is one of the only things I have ever made- that required a sewing machine- and I am pretty proud of it.)
Here is each of our family's favorite kind of candy:
Jay: Anything chocolate...
Kira: Vanilla Tootsie Rolls and Reese's
Kennedy: Milk Duds- she picked them EVERY time they were an option.
Hunter: Anything chocolate, it is amazing to me he knows what chocolate is.
You'd think we like chocolate or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Cute kids! I love Kennedy's Bee costume! Chocolate is a favorite of mine too!
Post a Comment