
Kennedy is a pretty tenderhearted girl and when we started talking about Savanah and Brie moving, she wasn't too happy about it and started to cry. I explained to her that we will still see them and it will be even more special now.

Some cute girls that will miss each other tons.

This past week Eric, Tiff and their girls moved to Kaysville. They bought Tiff's moms house so it is a good move for them. But just like when anyone moves away, I am super sad. I avoided saying goodbye because anyone who knows me knows I stink at that and do much better just avoiding the goodbyes altogether. Their family will sure be missed a lot in this household, but we know we will see them lots and now Kennedy will be so excited to see her cousins. We will miss you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment