Saturday, November 24, 2007

Funny Hunter...


So, Hunter loves his bathes and he really loves the little rubber duckies in the bath, so much that this week after his bath on Monday morning, he went back to retrieve a duck while the water was draining. I was dressing Kennedy and suddenly heard HD crying, I ran in the bathroom and this is what I found, while this was a little scary, it was also a little hilarious and I had to catch a pic... he is such a funny boy!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Okay, the more I read about Hunter, the more I realize he has in common with Graham. We definetly have to come visit when we're at home. I'm trying to get a 'calendar' together of when we'll be where this week. It's so tricky coming home when everyone loves us so much! We'll let you know. Is there a day of the week that is better for you guys?