Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am thankful for...

Being that it is Thanksgiving. I thought it would be appropriate for me to list a few things I am grateful to have in my life.

Jay- Yeap, so special to me he deserves his own line. I love spending time with him and being married to my best friend. We have so much in common and he makes me happy everyday.

Kennedy and Hunter- I love being a mom. My kids mean the world to me and I would give anything for them and their happiness. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed that I have these two perfect children that I am trying with my best to raise right in an evil world, but I am so happy to have this opportunity. So many people never even have the chance to have kids; I cannot imagine my life without them.

The gospel- I am so happy to know what I know. I cannot imagine going through life without the knowledge I have of eternal life and eternal families and most of all eternal happiness. I am so thankful to know what I know and to have the opportunity to share it with my children and others.

Our home- There is truly no other place I would rather be than at home with our family. Jay has been amazing in taking our not so fabulous home and making it perfect for our entire family.

My family- I am so lucky to have such great families, both mine and Jay's. Our families are both full of good people. We love them all so much and are so lucky to live close to family. Having kids sure brings that home. I couldn't raise my children without the help of my family, thanks guys.

Friends- My dad says you are lucky to find one true friend in life, and I honestly think I have many. I have friends I have known my entire life and some just a few months, but all share an important role in my life. I love being able to sit down with a friend and just talk; talk about children, about life, about whatever. I am so glad I have so many great friends!

No comments: