Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lagoon!

The great thing about this picture is I have one just like it of Josh and I when we were little kids, those boats have lasted a long time!
Kennedy's favorite ride was the Merry-go-ride. "I liked Puff too but I was a little bit nervous lots of times."
My two cutest on the cars! Hunter loved this ride, he would wave to everyone as he "drove" past.
Savanah, Brielle, and Kennedy in line for the "cars".This is the cutest spaceship ever! Hunter was so into the rides we could rarely get his attention.

We had been tentatively planning on going to Lagoon (Magoon is what Kennedy calls it) for a long time this year. We weren't sure if we were going to go until the day we went so Kennedy was surprised. We all loved it and had tons of fun. My sister-in-law and some of Kennedy's cousins were able to come to and grandma and grandpa Schrader also joined in the fun at the last minute. The weather was perfect and it ended up being a fun family day!

I love the time we are able to spend together. That is one thing we all love about Jay being a teacher. He is able to be home a lot more than other dads and the kids and I LOVE every minute we can share with him!

No comments: