Tonight when putting Kennedy to bed: (we were talking about her having faith that her eczema can be healed... poor girl.)
Kennedy: "What is faith?"
Dad: "It is believing in something you cannot see."
Kennedy: "Like Santa or a fairy?"
It was hilarious. I just laughed.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thank you for starting my day off with a smile!
I love this, so sweet! We are not going to be coming to Utah this Christmas. . . we are actually moving houses this weeked, so things have been a bit crazy. We'd love a reunion sometime though! We miss all of you guys so much! Let me know if you have one and we can at least put in a phonecall to chat with people there. Take care!
:)
Too sweet. I love that story.
She is such a sweet girl, I love you kids storys.
Eczema is nasty! I am so sorry she is having breakouts from it.
Haha, that's funny!
Post a Comment