Early Christmas morning we found out we are having another... BOY! We are super excited and happy for our new giant baby to come (now that I know it's another boy, I'm a bit concerned about crazy high birth weight).
Boy! Don't worry, he might not be too big. And if he is bigger than you think you might like, take heart in that my gyno says that a women's body is made to accomidate other bodies, like your babies you grow, and that your body knows what it can, or can't handle. So, no matter how big he gets, he won't be too big for you to deliver. :)
6 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I thought it was a girl!
Yea! Welcome baby boy weight! can't wait to meet you.
Congrats!! Spread some fertility vibes will ya? I'm sure he will be a cute boy!! :)
How wrong i was. Congratulations!!!!!.
Congrats! I had a feeling it was a boy!
Boy! Don't worry, he might not be too big. And if he is bigger than you think you might like, take heart in that my gyno says that a women's body is made to accomidate other bodies, like your babies you grow, and that your body knows what it can, or can't handle. So, no matter how big he gets, he won't be too big for you to deliver. :)
Post a Comment