On Friday we took Kennedy to see The Nutcracker. One of Kennedy's babysitters is in the show and it was fun to see her. It was a pretty amazing show. I couldn't believe how good the dancers were. I had only gone once as a child, and Jay had only seen shortened renditions of it (although he loved the guys in tights, so I am surprised he doesn't attend annually :) It was fun to spend some time with our favorite little girl!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Kennedy, Mommy, Daddy Date
On Friday we took Kennedy to see The Nutcracker. One of Kennedy's babysitters is in the show and it was fun to see her. It was a pretty amazing show. I couldn't believe how good the dancers were. I had only gone once as a child, and Jay had only seen shortened renditions of it (although he loved the guys in tights, so I am surprised he doesn't attend annually :) It was fun to spend some time with our favorite little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment