Here are some fun Hunter facts:
Hunter was born 5 days early and weighed 10 lbs. 5 oz.
Hunter didn't walk until 19 months, at one year he couldn't sit up on his own. We were worried for awhile, and he worked with Kids on the Move. But as soon as he started crawling he progressed so quickly and you would never know now that he ever had these problems.
Hunter couldn't say “Mommy” or “Daddy” for a long, long time. He would only say “Momma” and “Dadda”... they day he finally said Mommy the right way was a bitter-sweet day for me.
Every morning he asks for the same few things:
Momma's bed, Brek-ast (breakfast), Watch show (usually specified to Elmo, Dora, Diego, or Pet Pals... AKA:Wonder Pets.)
When he talks he is really animated and likes to smack the back on one hand into the palm of the other hand... he has done it since he could talk and it is just part of who he is, we even caught it in his pictures this week. We love it.
He has a HUGE vocabulary. He repeats nearly everything he hears and can communicate better than most two-year olds.
Hunter was sent to remind us to laugh everyday. He is so loving and so quick to forgive. Lately, I have felt so lucky to have this little boy in my life. I actually suddenly LOVE the time just he and I get together. He is always expressing his love for me and for other things around us. He is definitely a boy, and for a long time I didn't feel a deep emotional connection with Hunter, (I felt like he could care less about me.), but over this past month, we have developed an amazing connection. It has been so fun to grow into his life. We are so happy he is part of our family... we love you Hunter D!





5 comments:
What a cutie! Boys are fun...they are totally different though. I know what you mean about the connection. Maybe they just show it differently. And don't worry about spelling Savanna. I knew when I left off the 'h' it would create problems. I just liked it better that way.
He is such a cutie!
Kira, you really do know how to love our handsome HD. I love the way you love him. Thanks.
10 pounds! You are a true woman! Holy cow. he is so cute...he looks like you.
It's amazing how much we as a mothers can love our kids so much and feel the connection during the those times we spend with them. Your are a wonderful mom!!
Post a Comment