Today Jay and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary by speaking in church, awesome. Good thing we had yesterday to do some real celebrating. There are tons of cheesy things I can say about my husband and being married. It has gone so fast! I have learned so much and have grown a lot. I am so happy to be married to my best friend. Happy anniversary, babe! I'm still not sick of you :)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Lucky 8!
Today Jay and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary by speaking in church, awesome. Good thing we had yesterday to do some real celebrating. There are tons of cheesy things I can say about my husband and being married. It has gone so fast! I have learned so much and have grown a lot. I am so happy to be married to my best friend. Happy anniversary, babe! I'm still not sick of you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congratulations!!! You two are the cutest couple ever!
Congrats! I didn't realize it was so close to Christmas! How was that?! I also didn't realize that we got married only 10 months apart!
wow congratulations! I think you guys are such a cute couple...I am glad that we have run into each other so much. (actually I am really just a crazy stalker pretending to run into you every now and then) hahahaha
Post a Comment