

THIS SANTA IS THE REAL SANTA! Kennedy is always concerned about what Santa is the real Santa... if anyone is wondering, the city Santa is the real Santa. He is the same each year and knows the kids by name. Hunter saw him and ran to him (regardless of the other people in front of us in the line.) Santa was as happy to see Hunter as Hunter was to see Santa. It was so cute to watch; I can tell that this Santa is the real Santa.


So, at preschool there is a group of girls that Kennedy calls her "sisters". I guess that is what they call themselves. There are about 7 girls, who are her "sisters". I've asked her what makes them her sisters and she tells me "we are all cute, and we sit at the same table". She mentions them all by name and knows a lot about each of them. I am surprised at what a social kid she is and how social children are at just 4 years old! Anyway, some of Kennedy's "sisters" are in this picture.

Cute Kennedy

Of course, Hunter always thinks he is part of the show! This year he stole a bunch of jingle bells... we had to return them, crazy Hunter.
1 comment:
She is adorable. I love it.
Post a Comment