How frustrating is it to be waken up in the middle of the night, sick kids, barking dogs... sleep is one thing I need to function. Thankfully I've been blessed with awesome kids who love their sleep as much as I. I have pretty much always been an 8 hour girl, I can function little off less and get super groggy off any more.
So, last week while in Vegas I was super happy when I woke up Sunday morning with hardly any pain in my back. I thought maybe it was the different bed, but after I returned home, the same thing... night after night of good sleep. Good sleep is amazing. I was still having pain, but nothing near the caliber of what I had been experiencing.
However, I guess good things don't always last as this morning I was awakened by the same familiar, HORRIBLE pain in my back. So, at 5:31 AM (way to early for going to bed near midnight) I made my way out of bed to start my day... BLAH!
Apparently Baby's placenta is in the front of my belly, which means he is back further than normal (saw this in the ultrasound... well I didn't see it, but I was told that this is what I saw.) So, I guess he has decided to perch his little body on top of my spine, it KILLS! And if this baby supposedly weights like 8 oz. now, how's this going to feel when we weighs 8 lbs.!? I think I am going to cry...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I am so sorry you feel crummy! Maybe he will move over as he gets bigger. Don't you love calling him "him" rather than "it"?
Oh I am so sorry! I know how exactly how ya feel about sleep! I need my sleep too! I hope that this back pain doesn't get worse for you!
Pregnancy is so hard. You never know what crazy stuff can happen. hang in there. At least it doesn't last forever. Sorry we weren't able to make it the other day. I would have loved to see your family. Maybe another time.
That sounds horrible! My sister went to this awesome chiro when she was pregnant...I don't know if that would help, but I could get the number. She just went once and that was enough.
Post a Comment