Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Our Next Baby...
So, a week from today we will get to find out what the baby is. (I know, that came fast). We are going to have it written and sealed up to open Christmas morning (I know, I am a cornball like that sometimes). So, by AM on Christmas we will have an announcement for everyone... stay tuned. In the meantime, vote on what you think our baby is. I am excited to see what others think, as neither Jay nor I haven't a clue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That is what we did with Savanna, except I had to wait from November until Christmas morning. It was so much fun! What a surprise, I totally thought she was a boy. So, I chose girl for you!
That actually is kind of a fun idea! Especially if you already have one of each! Can't wait to find out!
I'm going to chose a girl just so that when i have my girl, they'll be best friends! Notice I said "chose" not "guess", what's that all about?
I vote girl. But what do I know? Either way the baby will be so cute, just like the other two! Good idea to make it a Christmas present. I'll be excited to hear!
What ever. If people think you're a corn ball, they're wrong... cause that's such a cute idea! I would have done the same thing when I was pregnant but didn't think of it on my own. Maybe next time!
oh, and I voted girl, but I was really torn with choosing... since you already have one of each, I just clicked one...and when I thought I was having a girl, I was having a boy and vice versa. That being said, feel free to change my vote from girl to boy if you want, cause what I think it always wrong. :)
Well i will guess a girl. You are so cute you are always trying to find fun in life.
That is crazy that everyone is voting girl. . . that is what I was going to say too. Our ultrasound is a few days after Christmas, but we are going for a delivery day suprise this time. Your kids are just so cute! I can't wait to see what this little one looks like! :)
Post a Comment