I know I post TONS of Thanksgiving Point pictures, but the kids love it and Jay and I love it (PASS=FREE... what's better than that; one of the best purchases we've made). When Saturday was so warm I didn't want to spend the day indoors. The kids were so excited when we told them we were going to the farm. It was fun to see how excited Hunter was. We hadn't gone to Farm Country since the fall and it really surprised me how much Hunter had changed since then; he was really excited and happy to be there. He vocalized his excitement for the animals and loved to feed them. It was fun to get back to the farm! We LOVE Thanksgiving Point.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Another Season at Thanksgiving Point...
I know I post TONS of Thanksgiving Point pictures, but the kids love it and Jay and I love it (PASS=FREE... what's better than that; one of the best purchases we've made). When Saturday was so warm I didn't want to spend the day indoors. The kids were so excited when we told them we were going to the farm. It was fun to see how excited Hunter was. We hadn't gone to Farm Country since the fall and it really surprised me how much Hunter had changed since then; he was really excited and happy to be there. He vocalized his excitement for the animals and loved to feed them. It was fun to get back to the farm! We LOVE Thanksgiving Point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment