Thursday, February 19, 2009

Best Day Yet...

So, it really may not be the best day of my 2009 life, and I know I annually blog a very similar post, but I have to say does the weather out not totally ROCK today? I am so happy so see so much sun! YEAY! And I bought some Cadbury mini eggs at the store today... life is good.

7 comments:

Teri said...

I'm going to live vicariously through you. No sun for us... we probably will not see it for another 3 months.

Kristine said...

That's awesome!

:: ashley :: said...

Oh my... Cadburry eggs are on the market? I can't go to the grocery store for 2 months haha, I can't stop once a bag is open I freakin LOVE those

Tristan said...

I bought some marshmallow peeps today! I LOVE Easter candy!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh the sun lately has been bringing joy to my heart! That combined with a little chocolate never hurt anyone. :)

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I love sun and I LOVE cadburry eggs. What a perfect day!

Naomi said...

I love spring time too! Today was amazing here in Oregon- 60+ degree weather- I went spring clothes shopping for my kids in February! Amazing!