Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Favorite Girl...

Tonight I came home from my friends to Jay holding a crying Kennedy on the couch. Since it was after 10:00, I knew somethingwasn't right. I asked what was wrong and Jay told me "She just misses you." I then talked to her and held her for a few minutes before we put her back to bed. I was so touched by Kennedy and her sensitivity. I have blogged a lot about Hunter lately, because he is crazy, hilarious, hard and just... Hunter. But this girl, is such a large part of why I love being a mom. She tells me thanks when dinner is good, tells me I look pretty, tells me she loves me, helps me with almost everything, doesn't compalin, loves her brother, and is just such an example of a "good kid". I honestly love this girl, it seems impossible that I could be "friends" with my 4-year old daughter, but really we get along so well. She is so easy to love. Thanks, Kennedy for being who you are and loving us each so much. You make it easy to be your mom!

7 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

See, that's why I need a girl! So sweet!

i'm erin. said...

She is such a doll! What a sweet girl. Oh, and I am so sad I missed the girls night. Maybe next month...Ruby was sick.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

My two year old is one of my very best friends, ever! It is possible to be bff's with your Kennedy. :) She must be such a great example for Hunter and I'm sure will be a huge help with the new little guy! Lucky!

Kristine said...

That's so sweet! You are such a cute mom too. And, I love that you came to girls night! I hope you become a "regular" :)

squick said...

She is the cutest little girl! I can't believe how grown up she is.

Tristan said...

She is so sweet! We still need to get her and Maddie together to play!

Naomi said...

What a sweetheart! Even just from her pictures I can tell she is just precious! Abigail is very similar and is definitely my saving grace at times. :)