A- I love the "almost Spring time of year"... it is seriously amazing and so great to be able to let the kids play outside. I love the sun and the little baby blooms of Spring crocus and daffodils. Love it!
B- NEVER AGAIN... will I not get flu shots for my entire family. This week has been SO hard; taking care of others is harder than taking care of yourself.
C- Does the craziness, business of life EVER SLOW DOWN?!
D- Met "Todd" (the convert) from Saturday's Warrior (the movie). So rad! He's been in my ward for over a year now... who knew?! I think I'm in love ;)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
The guy from Saturday's Warriors is really in your ward? NOw I really need to start stalking you guys. I loved that show growing up. YOu totally should take a picture with him...and act out a scene from the show. That would rock.
Oh my gosh that last one had me laughing out loud. Gotta love Saturday's Warriors! I think I have a memory of you and I playing SW music for our husbands as a joke... Hmmm it's all very fuzzy but in there somewhere :)
What? Who?
I really hope you all are feeling better soon! It is so hard when your kids are sick and even harder when your hubby is sick. Is it just me or are guys just big babies when they are sick??
Todd? In your ward? Can you introduce us? You know how I am with Sat Warrior and all. I still laugh about the joke we played on you about it. Love you!!
I told my friend Todd is in our ward- I don't know his real name, nor do I care to find out cause I will always refer to him as Todd, anyways, I told her and she was like "All my boy Barbies were named Todd after him!" haha hilarious
Post a Comment