Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girl's Night Out


So, a few months ago my best freinds from high school and I decided we needed to get together more. Since then we try to do dinner every other month. It is honestly my favorite night ever! We laugh so hard and have SO much fun! This time we went to some yummy, classy, Greek restaurant in SLC. It was a super fun atmosphere and made me feel rich. I forgot to take pictures until we made it back to the parking lot... bummer cause the place was so cute.
I am pretty sure the band members thought we were drunk, and I think our quite possibly gay server loved Shannon's comment about the 10 incher! I thought about posting funny quotes from the night, but it may quickly shift my blog into the "non-family appropriate category". I just love when I can get together with these girls and always pick up where we leave off. I love them. I am sad Ashlee couldn't make it this time!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh I miss Sarah! She is such a cutie. Maybe I could tag along some time?

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

We should have a girls night some time with Julie and Melanie...