
These are photos released by the church, I didn't break the rules and take pictures. Although, Jay was encouraging me to do so... he is such a bad example ;) I stole them from my friends' blog, thanks Suzanne!
NOTE: Jay really did not encourage me to take pictures. I wrote that as a joke, but he just checked the blog and apparently didn't understand my awesome sense of humor! I put that because that is pretty much the extreme opposite of what Jay would do. He may consider divorcing me if I broke a rule set by our church... (again, that was another joke.)



Apparently, my life is boring. I have nothing too fabulous to blog about, but... Friday night we went to the Draper Temple Open house, it was awesome and really fun to have our kids with us. Kennedy was really excited to see the inside of the temple. She told my mom that Jay and I have to go to the temple a lot to "setup weddings". Don't think she totally understands.

Grandma Alma, my parents. Mike, Stephanie, Carter and
Savanna came with us. It was awesome! Afterward we went debuted 5 Guys... again, thanks, Suzanne (she recommended it via her blog)! It was yummy!

Friday morning, Bryn, Steph, and I went to GTU... as always... LOVED IT! Thanks for the good time, Steph. It is always so fun to see you!
1 comment:
Thank you for the wonderful friday! We loved doing all the fun stuff!
Post a Comment