





So, my kids love this place! Everyday when I ask Kennedy if she wants to do something fun she tells me she wants to go to Jungle Jim's! Every time I make her guess what we are doing she guesses Jungle Jim's.On the first day of Christmas Break we made a list of things we wanted to do while we had daddy home and mom had some extra time. The first thing on their list was to go to Jungle Jim's. So, a few days after Christmas we went! The kids were super happy! It is one of those places that I feel is a bit too dirty to frequent, but we had a good time and the kids were happy!





3 comments:
How fun that place is a fun place for kids and it's not to expensive. Glad you had a good time.
Looks like fun!
That place looks like so much fun! I will have to take my girls there! After you tell me where is it of course.
Post a Comment